- The arrear amount on your account must be settled in full.
- A security deposit may be required before a Reactivation request
can be processed.
- The outstanding arrear amount due on your account can be found on
your latest monthly
statement, alternately you can contact 0821946 during office hours for information
arrear amount due and if a security deposit is required to be paid.
- The Reactivation form must be completed and faxed back to
0115468156 or emailed to
email@example.com with the required documentation attached.
(The documents required for a Reactivation to be processed is included on the
Please ensure that all proof of payments for arrear amounts paid is also attached)
- A Business Reactivation Form must be used for Business Accounts
that has less than 20 contract
- The Terms and Conditions on the Reactivation form must be read and
0821946 if any clarity is required).
Subscriber Collections Office Hours:
- Mon to Fri - 8am to 5pm
- Saturdays - 8am to 1pm
- Sundays - 9am to 1pm
- Public Holidays - Closed
here to download an Individual Reactivation form
here to download an Business Reactivation form